informal survey

Since we've been having some difficulty with DOA replacement parts recently,
I'd like to gather some information from various parts of the country regarding
the following questions.  So as not to flood the mailing-list, send replies to
me and I'll send a summary to anyone who requests it:

How does well does the local Symbolics office's supply of spare parts serve?
Are the spares there when needed?  When not, is there a long or short delay in
getting the parts?  Does your CE have problems with reliability of spares (do
you notice them trying a second replacement of the same part before the problem
is fixed?)

Thanks in advance to all who take the time to respond.

		Helaine
-------