Multi Font Files and Release 6-7

    Date: Sat, 6 Dec 86 22:14 EST
    From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK@YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

    By the way, you might suggest to TI that they stop writting *.
    It only makes things more complicated and less robust and maintainable.
    It doesn't make files any shorter, and makes them harder to read by hand
    if you ever need to do so.  In sort, it was a bad idea we flushed 5 years
    ago, and perhaps they could be persuaded to do so also.

I agree with this completely and meant to say so in my previous message. My
apologies for not having done so.

jeff