What Gives? Available libraries

To the kind person who reposted the following message to the complete
SLUG mailing list, without checking on its status, PLEASE check with me
first.

    Date: Sun 10 Nov 85 14:33:27-AST
    From: Peter Gergely <GERGELY@DREA-XX.ARPA>
    Subject: Available libraries
    ReSent-Date: Sat 7 Feb 87 08:01:04-CST
    ReSent-From: CMP.SLUG@R20.UTEXAS.EDU
    ReSent-To: SLUG: ;

    Please contact me at Peter%Griffin@DREA-XX if you would like one or more
    of the libraries described below.
	.
    -------

To the many who responded immediately by flooding me with requests, here
is the current status.  The libraries are written in Zetalisp, for
release 6.1.  As Genera 7, with TCP/IP, has not been received at DREA as
of yet (even with a full service hardware/software license), I am
reluctant to distribute the libraries.  If you are still interested in
the libraries, please contact me with which ones, and I will let you
know how and where to get them.  A power failure here corrupted the mail
file, and all previous requests were destroyed, so please quote this
message.

	- Peter

-------