Re: .dvi ==> PostScript

>	We are trying to find software that will allow us to run TeX
>	on a Sun, creating a .dvi file, [...]

You simply should use the UNIX distribution for TeX. It contains all s/w
(i.e. TeX, LaTeX, Fonts, METAFONT ...) you'll need to run TeX on any UNIX
machine, including a SUN.

>	[...], but still need a program to translate .dvi files to PostScript
>	files. [...]

The distribution tape contains drivers for e.g.  DVI2PS  (this is DVI
to PostScript) and DVI2LGP.  Also it contains a previewer for the SUN
which allows you to browse your output (so you won't  waste that much
paper :-)

JC