Re: Symbolics FTP Server bug

Clive is almost right.  As I intimated in an earlier note, the fix is
NOT to change the functions defined in SYS:IP-TCP;FTP-SERVER as the version
users have is completely superseded by the version of the file contained in
patch 8.  If you do the patch to what is in the source file, it won't
take effect because that code is never called.  Patch the relevant functions
from the patch file (making sure the package is right, etc.).

As I have already complained to Symbolics, it is rather irritating that they
made that patch on February 5 but we reported the problem in October or
November.
-------