Re: pretty fonts in sources

    Date: Tue, 2 Jun 87 14:01 EDT
    From: "Scott McKay" <SWM%SAPSUCKER.SCRC.Symbolics.COM%unido@gmdzi>

	Date: Tue, 2 Jun 87 12:24+0100
	From: "Juergen Christoffel" <unido!gmdzi!LISPM-1!JC@seismo.CSS.GOV>

	John,

	   Electric Font Lock Mode doesn't work in Release 7 anymore. Seems that
	Symbolics hadn't had any time to convert this to Release 7. Or is it,
	because it should really be named Electric Style Lock Mode :-)...

    In 7.1, it 1is0 called Electric Character Style Lock Mode, and it works.

That's nice to hear Scott, but I'm running Release 7.0 here, where it
doesn't work. And as the question from John shows, there are others who
don't have it too. Surely it will be a long before I actually get it
from Symbolics Germany - I got 7.0 in january this year ...

And a simple question: why did you include my *whole* message in your
reply just to give this one and only comment of yours? This gives a
rather low signal to noise ratio. I would rather liked to hear a
comment/fix/suggestion about the strange behaviour I mentioned in my
warning.

Regards,
		--JC