who calls me & who do I call

    Date: Mon, 29 Jun 87 11:13 PDT
    From: Siskind.pa@xerox.com

    Hi - does anyone know how to access the who calls database?
    I want to use it as part of a program so the si:who-calls function
    which prints out its results is not good.  I want the results as
    a list.

Three minutes with m-. turned up this:

Look at the documentation of si:map-over-callers.  That should give you
all the functionality you want.

	     I also would like an inverse function which given
    a function spec can return the list of all other function specs
    which it calls.

How about si:map-over-compiled-function-callees?  Unfortunately it is
hoarded sources, but it has a documentation string, so between that and
your next step in computing (disassemble) you should be able to win.

		     Finally does anyone know of a function which
    can take a Zmacs buffer (or file) and return a list of all
    the specs of all functions (and methods and macros) defined in
    that buffer/file?

M-. ZWEI:COM-LIST-DEFINITIONS.  This information is maintained
automatically for all code buffers.