completion over symbols

We have updated KDO's completer for Rel 7 (that is, to run under Rel 7,
though not to take advantage of the presentation system).  We didn't
have your enhancement, as far as I know, so that isn't in there.

As soon as we have time to sort through our many local hacks, which range from
extremely useful things that we wound up using a hundred times a day (like the
symbol completer) to things that we never use at all, we'll probably submit
them all to the SLUG library.

					--Kanef