Re: SUN vs Lisp machine hardware differences?

    Date: Thu, 30 Jul 87 19:21 PDT
    From: Bob Kanefsky <Kanef@SPAR-20.ARPA>

     > This seems to me to be pretty much a MIT vs Berkeley argument about which is
     > the more broken operating system

    That's a fascinating way to put it.  How ironic that the operating system
    whose philosophy is "if you didn't know that that two letter command was going
    to delete your files, you shouldn't be using the machine" comes from Berkeley,
    and the one that tries for clearly named commands that the common people have
    a chance of understanding comes from MIT!   :-)

					    --Kanef

Like control-meta-shift-y? I think we all have plenty to improve upon.