Customizing command loop

    Date: Wed, 26 Aug 87 14:48 ADT
    From: Frank Reashore <Frank@drea-wraith.arpa>

    In attempting to customize my command loop in
    DW:DEFINE-PROGRAM-FRAMEWORK I have encountered a problem in that the
    interactor seems to accept only commands and not forms.  Clearly this
    would only involve a trivial change to the function
    DW:DEFAULT-COMMAND-TOP-LEVEL however the source code was not
    distributed. I've attempted to write my own top level function but now
    find myself wasting time trying to get my menu items properly spaced.
    Unless there is some preferred way of obtaining this functionality, could
    some kind soul at Symbolics distribute this function on the net. Thanks
    in advance.
		    - Frank

Try using the :dispatch-mode option to default-command-top-level, as in:

(define-program-framework test
   :top-level (default-command-top-level :dispatch-mode :form-preferred)
...)

- kyra