Computer Music

I've written a program which graphically edits hierarchically defined
amplitude envelopes for additive synthesis.  Eventually I will add
windows for dynamic spectral editing, as well as placement of "timbre frames"
in a timbre space. See "Dynamic Timbre Control for Real-Time Digital
Synthesis," Computer Music Journal, Vol 8. No. 1.

This method of synthesis would require additional hardware.

I have sent mail to Curtis Roads, editor of Computer Music Journal, who works at
SCRC and am awaiting his reply.

I think having a Computer Music bulletin board would be 'nifty.'

-keith schindler