unix rwho

I was looking over the documentation and noticed that the Symbolics
supports something called unix-rwho service; however, upon looking it
up in the TCP code, I didn't see that it really *did* anything except
intercept rwho packets from unix hosts and store them in a variable.
Does anyone have any functions to make use of this information, such
as something that will do the equivalent of unix's rwho command?  Or
even better, a replacement server that will send information back to
Unix's rwho server, so that information about the lisp machines show
up in rwho's done on unix?

Thanks.

Roy