Zmacs keystroke programming?

Could you please send me any replies you get to your question
about keystroke macros. I was going to ask the same question.
In addition, I would like to do the following:

In a particular mode, say TeX mode, and only that mode,
I would like to have a particular keystroke macro automatically
run every time I write a file, say with c-X c-S or c-X c-W or
anything else, just before the file is written. How could I take
the keystroke mcro which I have written, save it into a file, and
have it loaded with the above functionality by some form in my
lispm-init file.
        Jeff