Anyone have any experience with prom 47 in laserwriters??

Hi:

We are thinking of upgrading our laserwriters and laserwriter pluses to
all be pluses and run prom set 47. [Recently purchased LW+ may already
have this new set]. We have a LW+ hooked up to a 3600 print spooler.

Not desiring to boldly go where no Symbolics has gone before, has anyone
run the new proms?

Thanks.

Mark.

P.S. The new prom set is supposed to be faster, especially with bitmaps
(rumor mill says 4-5x faster), with the usual bug fixes. That's all I know.