Hardcopy with TCP/IP?

     I would like the Hardcopy system on our Symbolics 3670 to send
printouts to a printer attached to a UNIX machine (Sun, VAX) on the
network using TCP-IP.

     There is, however, no defined hardcopy service for TCP/IP.
There's an experimental spooler port tcp 515, but I can't get it to
work and have no documentation for it.

     Is anyone out there spooling printouts to a printer attached to
a non-Symbolics machine?  If so, would you please E-mail the details
to me (or post them if you think they're of interest) on how it can
be done?

                             - Michael S. Kelsen
                               mcnc!ge-rtp!ge-dab!kelsen
                               kelsen%ge-dab.GE.COM@mcnc.org