Re: Address

    Date: Tue, 15 Dec 87 16:34 EST
    From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@ALDERAAN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

	Date: Tue, 15 Dec 87 12:45 PST
	From: Mabry Tyson <TYSON@AI.SRI.COM>

	I would suggest that Symbolics consider making SYMBOLICS.COM to be an alias
	for, say, RIVERSIDE.SCRC.SYMBOLICS.COM.

    Unless I am greatly mistaken, it is.  It has been, for some time.
    Sending mail to dlw@symbolics.com is supposed to work.  I've CC'ed this
    to people who could correct me if I'm wrong.

No, sorry, but earlier allegations that that works were premature.
Actually, it's NEVER right to make Symbolics.COM an alias for a host,
but what should work is to supply MX records redirecting mail for
Symbolics.COM to a real host.  Unfortunately, the mailer gets confused
when you do that, so we don't try any more.