Cagney & Lacey 1/26

I was watching "Cagney & Lacey" last night, and part of the story had
them undercover in a computer factory, working on an assembly line that
manufactured computer consoles.  I'm sure those were Symbolics consoles
they were putting together.  They were the right color, including the
keyboard layout, and they had the standard Symbolics monitor cabinet.
They never allowed the camera to focus on any of the places where the
"symbolics" name is printed, though, and there was no "computer
equipment supplied by" in the closing credits.

So, does some props department in Hollywood have a cache of used
Symbolics consoles for such purposes, or was Symbolics actively involved
in the episode?

                                                barmar