Symbolics and Birthdays

    Date: Fri, 26 Feb 88 15:32 PST
    From: Siskind.pa@Xerox.COM

		(I was actually quite insulted one year when no PERSON remembered
    my birthday but XX and MC (two computers at MIT) sent me electronic mail birthday
    cards.) Anyway, here is a general calander program which I wrote for my 3600 which
    provides similar functionality to the UNIX calendar program which I use to remind
    me of OTHER PEOPLES birthdays so that I can wish THEM happy birthday in PERSON
    so that THEY won't have the same experience that I had one year.

February 26 is my birthday too.  One year I forgot all about it until
all these machines sent me a note reminding me of that fact.