Color Program Frames

    Date:     Mon, 7 Mar 88 10:37:57 EST
    From:     Thomas Mitchell <tmitchel@VAX.BBN.COM>

    >Date: Wed, 2 Mar 88 09:43:10 est
    >From: "Michael S. Kelsen" <kelsen@ge-dab.ge.com>
    >Subject: Program Frames on the Color Monitor

    >    How can I define a program frame using dw:define-program-framework that
    >will appear on the color monitor instead of the monochrome one?

    Try something like:

	(dw::find-program-window <program-name> :superior color:color-screen)

    after you have defined the frame using dw:define-program-framework.

    Good Luck,
    -tom
    tmitchel@bbn.com
    p.s. Sorry unable to mail directly to you Mike, ge-dab is unknown host.
    --

I believe you can also specify :superior color:color-screen in the
(define-program-framwork ...) as a keyword argument.