Kermit

Does anyone have a version of Kermit that works properly under Genera
7.X? The version we got from Columbia is as old as the hills and
doesn't work too well with 7.1. If so, how can I get hold of it?
Thanks in advance for the help.

                                               -- John Lawler

       John E. Lawler
       Arthur Andersen & Co.
       Artificial Intelligence Group
       33 W. Monroe St.
       Chicago, IL 60603       MoneyNet : (312) 507-5353
                               CSNET    : j.aitjlaw@chip.uchicago.edu
                               AppleLink: B0088

"Wouldn't this be a great world if insecurity and desperation made us
more attractive?" -- Albert Brooks, "Broadcast News"
-------