Array processor

Dear array-processor fans:

 I apologize for the delay in getting the list going.

 After some asking around PARC, I was told that PARC's internet mailing
capability is fairly small and the computer facilities people would not
take kindly to another internet mailing list.

 I therefore need to ask for volunteers to be host to the list.  Anyone
masoch.... I mean, interested, please reply to me.

			    Thanks very much

				  Eric
-------