Re: The scope of this group

Just another voice to say that we need to discuss more than just Lispms
in this group.  As a satisfied Symbolics customer whose Lispm's are
GOING to be replaced starting next year, I need to know the strengths
and weaknesses of those machines that might be proposed as replacements.
Unless those people who have had experience with, or knowledge of,
possible replacements are allowed to speak up in this group the
gathering of ammunition to defend the specification of Symbolics
machines (in whatever form) for those replacements is going to be
MUCH more difficult.
	G++
-------