Symbolics to Sun

          We have our Symbolics hooked to a network of Sun 3/60s and a
Sun LaserWriter printer.  We want to be able to send bit-map dumps from
the Symbolics to be printed on the Postscript laser printer.  Has anybody
written software to let us do this?

          Also we are interested in password protecting our individual files.
Has anybody written software to do that?  I know about ACL but we only
have one Symbolics therefore it is our file server and namespace and
ACL can't help us out.

          I'd appreciate any feedback.  Thanks  Jane