Symbolics and Macs

We have several Symbolics with TCP/IP and soon will get some
Suns.  We also have Mac2s and want to easily and quickly
copy files back and forth between the Symbolics and the Macs.
I bet several people have already done this, and I was looking
for some advice.  Should be buy Apple Unix for each Mac and
get an ethernet port for 1 or more of the Macs?  Buy some
third-party appletalk-TCP software?  I'm not sure what all
the options are, but would appreicate knowing what the best
one is.

Thanks for any advice,
DAvid Wilkins  (use wilkins@ai.sri.com if you cannot successfully
reply to Oz)