Flavor bug squashed (sort of)

It turns out that the flavor bug was dependent on the world I was run-
ning. We usually use a 7.1 world with DNA and KnowledgeCraft; when I
tried inducing the bug on a plain-vanilla world, I got the redefinit-
ion message as expected. Never mind...

No one has said anything about it, but I suppose it's common knowledge.
Regardless, does anyone have any comments on the recent layoff of
200+ Symbolics personnel? I suppose you could see it coming down
Main St. for quite awhile, but it still came to a shock to us here.
Do you suppose this is the beginning of the end of the LISP machine as
we know it?