[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Flavor bug squashed (sort of)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Flavor bug squashed (sort of)
- From: "Rich Ragosa - BH AI Center - (215" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 88 07:11:09 EDT
- Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at RELAY.CS.NET
It turns out that the flavor bug was dependent on the world I was run-
ning. We usually use a 7.1 world with DNA and KnowledgeCraft; when I
tried inducing the bug on a plain-vanilla world, I got the redefinit-
ion message as expected. Never mind...
No one has said anything about it, but I suppose it's common knowledge.
Regardless, does anyone have any comments on the recent layoff of
200+ Symbolics personnel? I suppose you could see it coming down
Main St. for quite awhile, but it still came to a shock to us here.
Do you suppose this is the beginning of the end of the LISP machine as
we know it?