Slug Trip Report Anyone?

    Date: Thu, 16 Jun 88 17:24:54 EDT
    From: dgw@mimsy.umd.edu (Daniel Winkowski)

    Anyone care to give a trip report on SLUG '88?

When I get time I'll be writing up a report to distribute to my users
and management.  I'll make it available for others to read (using
anonymous Arpanet FTP, as I expect it will be rather long and I don't
like sending large amounts to mailing lists -- although I'll mail
individual copies upon request by those without Arpanet access).

                                                barmar