De-caching Presentation Mouse Handlers

I have some DEFINE-PRESENTATION-ACTION mouse handlers whose :tester
functions include checks on some application state variables. Current
behavior is that when one of those state variables changes, all the
appropriate mouse handlers in the various panes of my application
window frame do not reflect the change: i.e. the who line & acceptability
of mouse gestures. Is there some way I can cause the de-caching of
specific mouse handlers and the re-computation of their applicability
by re-evaluating their :tester functions?

- Will Taylor     taylor@pluto.arc.nasa.gov