ECO tape from SLUG '88

Once we loaded this from tape, it seemed like Load Patches All should
do the trick. Lo and behold it loaded a few things and then said it was
done. It didn't look like it had loaded anywhere near enough, (watching
the file input in the lower RH corner, and also just how quickly it was
done). So we tried Load Patches All :Show Yes and voila, lots of stuff
got loaded.

Sorry, we did this a week or so ago, and I forgot to post this to the
BBoard.

We did this into a site configured, raw distribution world.