world management and patches

BTW, nobody has mentioned yet how or when those of us who missed the
SLUG conference are going to get the ECO tape.  Is it going to by
shipped by Software-distribution to all the same people that 7.2 was
shipped to?  Is Customer Service going to provide it?  (I hope not,
considering how bad they got about hardware since the last round of
layoffs.)  Software services maybe?

I'm actually not in a great rush, but it would be nice to provide some
info to those of us in the colonies.

(I'll bet I'm specifically not getting a copy of the tape because of
things that I said about the software ECO idea while still an employee.
:-)