[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Zmail calendar mode
I have some basic questions about Zmail's calendar mode capabilities.
In that mode, you can create "reminders". Reminders can be "once only"
1) In what sense are these reminders; i.e. how do I get the machine to
remind me of something? If I go to Zmail and put it in calendar mode I
see the reminders, but I would like to get them when I log in.
2) Once only reminders have a start time and an end time. What do these
mean? If I set a reminder to start on 7/1/88 at 11:00 and end at 8:00
on 7/5/88, what does this cause to occur?
3) To issue a periodic reminder, you have to specify a "reminder period
specification". The help facility provides a few examples of such, but
does not tell you the complete syntax of a reminder period spec. What
is the complete syntax?
4) Why isn't this stuff documented? It seems like the support is there
for a fairly decent personal calendar maintenance facility, but the
documenation is non-existent and what the interface is not
5) How do I cause the "Get Inbox" command to be executed on login? I
in my lispm-init file and it seems to load the file, but when I enter
Zmail I still have to click on "Get Inbox". What am I doing wrong?