Problem with fonts in Sage

I am writing a document using SAGE facilities (Format File, etc) and
am using greek letters imbedded in the text, e.g.

text line .......................
text line ..................
text @g(g) more text

The problem is that the vertical line spacing between the 2nd & 3rd lines
is greater than that betwen lines 1 & 2. This results in irregular vertical
line spacings in the formatted document. Apparently the problem is that
the font size of the regular text is smaller than the greek font, so when
the formatter comes to a line with greek letters, it allocates more
vertical space. I tried including @style(fontscale 12), with no results.
How do I specify compatible fonts so that the vertical line spacing
remains regular?

- Will        taylor@pluto.arc.nasa.gov