LGP printer for sale

We have an old LGP printer which is barely running and which we'd like
to get rid of.  However, before I can toss it, our accountant wants me
to make a token attempt to sell it.  At the moment it is actually
running, but it requires kicking on a regular basis.  I have all the
hardware manuals for anybody who would like to maintain it themselves,
or you can put it under Symbolics hardware service.  I'll sell it to
whoever can make the best offer, but you will have to cover the shipping
yourself.  If I don't have an offer by Wednesday morning at 9am, we'll
solve this problem another way.