printer driver for HP LaserJet II+

Would any of you in SLUG know of a public domain printer driver for the HP
LaserJet II Plus printer, to be connected to a SYMBOLICS 3640. We recently
acquired the printer , but are short of funds to get a driver.

We would be much obliged to the kind soul in advance. Please e-mail directly to
either of the two net addresses below:

RKRAGA01@ULKYVX.BITNET    (Professor R.K. Ragade)
ASELMA01@ULKYVX.BITNET    (Professor A.S.Elmaghraby)
                          ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS