Re: parser generators in lisp

    Date: Wed, 10 Aug 88 17:26:29 EDT
    From: aboulang@WILMA.BBN.COM

    There is also V.R. Pratt's CGOL updated for common-lisp by George
    Carrette. I have used it to implement a Simula-to-lisp translator.

    Albert Boulanger
    BBN Systems & Technologies Inc.

I guess that my message was not understood. I was not looking for a
parser generator. Rather, I was responding to the following request.
As I could not get the email system to comunicate with GOJIRA.RCA.COM,
I broadcast my response to SLUG with that it would get back to the
originator. I also hope that ALbert Boulanger's response to me also
makes its way back to Keith Morgan.
        Jeff
-----