sct:define-distribution-system

    Date: Thu, 11 Aug 88 01:22 EDT
    From: pan@athena.pangaro.dialnet.symbolics.com (Paul Pangaro)

    Ok, I give up. The function sct:define-distribution-system is mentioned
    in the Patch Notes for 7.2, but where is it documented? How is it used?

The annoying thing about this is that this facility was mentioned in the
answers to several questions at SLUG'88.  I came home, told the
developer of our distribution software to check it out, and then
discovered that it's not documented.

I sent a bug report a month and a half ago, but it was never answered.

                                                barmar