A couple of Zmail answers

    Date: Fri, 19 Aug 88 15:37:18 pdt
    From: lbaum@BOEING.COM (Larry Baum)

    1) When I log in, I all of my mail files (~ 10 of them) are preloaded in the background.
    Why does Zmail think these files are modified?

I can't help you on this one.

    2) From within the Zmail window if I middle click on Save (which does an "expunge current mail
    file")  I am asked if I really want to do that. Is there any way to suppress that question?

Yup.  Click on [Profile].  The first option in the window of options deals with
which commands should require confirmation.  Click on "Selective."  Now you can
choose command by command which ones ask to confirm.  I, too, have suppressed
the confirm-on-save.

- Stephen