Re: A burning issue

    Date: Wed, 14 Sep 88 15:31 EDT
    From: Brad Miller <miller@acorn.cs.rochester.edu>

	Date: Wed, 14 Sep 88 10:56 EDT
	From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>

	The other problem is that there are different levels of source license.
	Some customers only have Basic sources, while others have purchased the
	Optional sources.

							barmar

    I may be wrong, but I understood that in 7.2 the optional sources were on
    the same licence as the basic, that is, no additional licence had to be
    signed.

But you still have to pay extra to get the optional sources, so I assume
they wouldn't want pieces of optional sources floating into the hands of
customers who hadn't purchased them.

                                                barmar