Symbolics Screen to Mac Files

Does anyone know how I can get a screen image off the Symbolics and into
a Macintosh file which is readable by MacDraw.  I have been trying to
understand Apple's PICT format but am not quite into reading hex.

I got the screen array from tv:main-screen and transferred that over to
the Mac with no problem.  Then the fun began.  A friend of mine started
trying to teach me all about traps, scraps, and op codes.  I did not get
it.  I then remembered some talk long ago about moving files between the
Symbolics and the Mac.  I was wondering if someone has already done
this.

Thanks,

Kevin