slug libraries & problem in mounting CART:

Hi,
I am a system administrator at the Computer Science
Dep. in the TECHNION (High institute of technology),
and have among other machine three Symbolics.
Could you please, give me some information about
alug libraries (registeration, software, etc...).

I also have a strange problem with my tape cart,
I can't read or write to it (when i try to do so,
it says something like: host doesn't have a cart, or
hard error: FEP/command error: 40_16. (Accept Timeout) ...
even, when i tried to do a 'mount cart:' from fep,
it said accept timeout !!).
It worked before ... Is it really a hardware problem ?
Every suggestion will be appreciated ...

Thanks in advance,

                                                Johny.