machines for sale...

The University of Pennsylvania is currently in the
process of upgrading some of its Symbolics machines.
As a part of the upgrade, we are considering selling
some of our L-machines.

Here's what's available:

8 - 3640 w/ 1Mw (4Mb), and 2 140Mb disk drives
    Each machine has always remained under full
    maintenance contract, has had all scheduled
    Preventive Maintenance done, and all boards
    are up to their current rev. levels.

2 - Cartridge tape drives (for 3640)

1 - XSQ (extended sequencer) board (needed for
    runningn PROLOG on a 3640.)

Also if the buyer is a university, there would be no cost
for the software license transfer.

Anyone interested in making an offer on all or a
part of the above equipment can reach me at

	webster@linc.cis.upenn.edu
	(215)899-2718

	Mort Webster
	UPenn/CIS