[no subject]

    Date: Sun, 20 Nov 88 13:54:51 +0200
    From: johny%TECHUNIX.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (Johny Srouji)

    I have a 3670 Symbolics machine. I have a problem with my disk (hard
    ones)

    Is there any way to save the disk ? i.e: do i have
    a badsect program which can 'removes' the bad sectors and
    tell the disk driver not to use them ? (similar to badsect
    program of unix), or should i reformat again/change my entire
    disk and then reload software ...

How important is the data on the disk.  Is your LMFS stored there?  Have
you been doing regular backups?  It is probably easiest to turn the
problem over to customer service.  They will probably reformat and/or
replace the disk and you can then reload the world load and restore your
LMFS from backup tapes.