[no subject]

>Is there any way to get a text file of documentations?
>Or at least, can I get a documentation printed by a laser-printer?
>Any kind of comments would be helpful.

Above was the message I sent, and thanks for your kindness help.
But I think I made a little mistake.

I know that I can make a hardcopy of a document using the document examiner,
but since our Symbolics is not linked with a printer I wish I could get
a text file of a document so that I could print it on another host.

Like I said before, I hope I can get your replies directly.
Thank you very much.

-- Wongyu Cho

Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Internet address: wgcho%kcb.kaist.ac.kr@cs.net.relay