Color monitor cable over long distances

We have a color monitor we want to have about 150 feet away from the
3670 it's attached to.  Symbolics personnel said it was OK to have
a color monitor up to 200 feet away, as long as you use RG-59 co-ax
cables, and the length of the 3 (or 4) cables differ by no more than
3 inches.

Does anyone have experience at using a color monitor at these distances??
Please note this is a monitor in addition to the regular console.  Also,
is it bad if I use a higher "quality" cable than RG-59?? (The person who
is running the cable said he didn't have RG-59, but something higher in
quality.  Should  I use it??)

Any insights appreciated...

				Michael