MacTalk and Symbolics

I don't know anything about TCP/IP on the plain Mac, but a MacIvory
has completely straightforward access to its host Mac's filesystem, as
well as the normal networking with other Lisp Machines (including
TCP/IP).

All in all, I was very pleased with the MacIvory I had a chance to
Beta test-- it really is an honest-to-goodness Symbolics machine, and
it is well integrated with its host.  Has anybody run into any
problems on MacIvory which I missed?  I mean any stupid design
decisions, bugs, unacceptable performance hits...

                            ______
                            HUNTER