Concordia

    Date: Wed, 4 Jan 89 13:07 EST
    From: pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com (Paul Pangaro)

    Does anyone have experience with using Concordia for manuscript
    production that they would be willing to share in a dialogue with me.
    The discussion is specific enough not to warrant sending to the entire
    SLUG list. I have specific questions about:

    (1) modifying document design
I can't help you here, sorry.
    (2) getting modified pictures from the Graphical Editor to "take" in
    formatting
Pictures are actually inserted inline into documents.  To replace a
picture with a more recent version, you need to delete and recreate
it, or use m-x Recompile Picture.
    (3) controlling where pictures go on the page
I usually surround a picture in a Center environment, with appropriate
Blankspaces before and after.

- Stephen