Buying Laserwriters

    Date: Mon, 9 Jan 89 17:30 EST
    From: pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com (Paul Pangaro)

    Has anyone purchased an Apple LaserWriter II and used it with the
    Symbolics? Is the LGP3 equal to an NT? Any other
    hints/ideas/experiences, much appreciated. Thanks.

I have an NTX and have had absolutely no problems with it.  I just tell
the namespace that it's an LGP2 and all is well.

There is one nit though:  Because of the printer's geometry, the pages
come out in reverse order (the NTX uses mechanical engineering to make
up for programs which don't page-reverse, I guess).  I don't know a good
way to switch off the page-reversal, so I have to go through all my
printout and flip each page.