Lock-out program

A few months ago someone was collecting information for a lock-out program that
wouldn't allow use of the machine until a password was was given.  If it's not a
problem, could the person who did this send me the program??  We just moved a
machine to a semi-public demo room, and I'd like to have SOME kind of lock-out
on it...

				Thanx,

				Michael

  | Michael Reed             (  Rest  )  !allegra----                  |
  | mkr@philabs.philips.com  (        )              \                 |
  | AI Department            (of known)  !steinmetz--->---!philabs!mkr |
  | Philips Laboratories     (        )              /                 |
  | (914) 945-6069           ( World  )  !rutgers----                  |