Training in presentations and program frameworks

    Date: Thu, 16 Feb 89 13:21 EST
    From: pvs@JAZZ.alcoa.com (Peter Van Sickel)

    Some of us look at presentations, the program framework, and command processing tools
    as being very significant software developments for Symbolics, something on the order
    of the development of Flavors.

    We've asked Symbolics to develop a one week training course in presentations and
    the program framework tools.  Is this something that other Symbolics users would
    sign up for?

Have you checked out the Windows and Flavors course offered by Education
Services?  If it isn't adequate, we'd *VERY MUCH* like to know your ideas
on how we can expand/improve it.

- Stephen