Zmail questions

We have finally set up Zmail to get mail via our VMS accounts. Now, I'd
like to send to places like this board, both via longhand address and
by alias. Re Item #1: Could someone should me the correct translation of,
say, BCSAIC::"SLUG.AI.SRI.COM" or some more convoluted ARPANET address?
Re Item #2: A while ago, someone sent some code to this board to prod-
uce Zmail aliases, but I have somehow lost it. Could this person re-
send that message? As usual, thanks in advance; you guys are the best
customer support a user could as for.