Good Shakedown Test for 36xx?

My TSSE uses a loop consisting essentially of:

(loop do (apropos 'a)
         (cp::com-clear-output-history)
	 (si:full-gc))

The purpose is to run the hell out of the machine to show up
"errors". I have a new machine and I want to check it out fully
(with tests of I/O ports etc., in addition to the above).

Realizing that no single test can be exhaustive, any opinions on
the utility of this? Anything else that is also simple, which more
fully "tests" the system? Anybody have a suite short and sweet
that tests lots?

(By the way, should this run out of swapping space? With small
paging area, it only repeats a few times...)

Best,
PANgaro